Looking for info on AD9955 DDS IC

The AD9955 was first introduced nearly 13 years ago, so its fab techniques and performance specs are badly out of date. FreetradeZone has the datasheet. I'll place a copy on abse.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Hi,

I'm looking for a data sheet for the AD9955 DDS IC - any help would be appreciated.

Analogue Devices seem to have discontinued it - am I missing something or do they remove data on old parts from their site?. I think I've lost my touch on google as things like this normally turn up really easily.

Thanks in advance,

Philip

Reply to
Electric dabbler

Hi Winfield,

Many thanks for posting the data sheet, I didn't realise the IC was that old. The one I have is actually inside a frequency standard - I just wanted to programme the thing to produce a more sensible frequency!

Philip

Reply to
Electric dabbler