Relativity has no theory as point relative to point needs no more decription

Matter can be detected, sensed, measured and observed. The rest is science fiction just like time, energy warped space etc.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

None of the above represent empty space but occupied either with magnetic of electric force field in form of gradient.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

Just like you can measure resistance of a resistor. But you cannot measure resistance of nothing which empty space is exactly. You can measure instances of matter but not empty space.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

Hej Szczepcio, mowa jest o wlasciwosciach przestrzeni a ne o tym co sie w niej znajduje.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

Jak bys inaczej powiedzial to by cie wywalili ze studiów. Jak zkonczysz studia to poczytaj sobe prawdziwa fizyke. Chyba rze jestes pochodzenia Zydowskiego i w takim przypadku nie namowil bym cie na zmiane religji.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

And your favorite interests are: dogshit, dandruff an retards.

Reply to
news.onet.pl

Now I know the meaning of "goddamned ". It is someone that thinks the space can be measured using 2 points in space. I thought that only distance between points can be measured and not space. If you want to measure geometrical 3-dimensional volume you would need at least 4 points in space. Such is also called space in between or room. And that is why the space by it self cannot be measured but only the geometry of matter that occupies it.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

Yes, but it does not disprove that the only property of space is containment of matter.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

Too much of a pussy to just write straight text, f*****ad? That's real mature... not!

You do know that we use supernova remnants to measure distance in space, right?

We do this because we know how much space attenuates the light. We know this to a very precise degree.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

"TheGlimmerMan" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

That is in Polish. Translated to English: I have said that the subjects is about property of empty space and not about the matter that occupies it. If you claim that light gets attenuated by vacuum of space then that means that Einstein's photoelectric effect is false. In any case it is not possible to mark or index a single photon or light wavelet to verify the effect of attenuation. The only explanation of attenuation is scattering absorption or refraction of photons due to collision with particles of matter.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

You're an idiot.

In the extreme.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Searching for the extreme idiots must be your favorite activity.

Reply to
news.onet.pl

What you don't get is that if two different models predict the same outcome for an experiment then the experiment does not distinguish between them. And the Sagnac experiment is one for which special relativity predicts the outcome with a high degree of accuracy. Ergo one cannot use it to reject relativity. Show us an experiment for which the assumption of an absolute frame predicts a _different_ outcome from that predicted by relativity, and that the result is as predicted by the assumption of an absolute frame, and _then_ you have an argument against relativity.

Reply to
J. Clarke

So you are saying that it's not possible to sense energy? Tell that to the residents of Hiroshima.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Why not? Put the probes on each side of empty space and what do you get?

Reply to
J. Clarke

But it seems that by your definition empty space contains nothing, ergo if it contains matter it ceases to be "empty space".

You've come up with a definition so strict that it has no utility.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Yeah, he stands in front of his mirror quite often.

Or so I've heard.

Reply to
JW

.com...

:

ups.com...

ot

sion

.

e"

ect

You don't think that momentum and energy can be measured? You don't think electric field can be measured?

You still haven't told me how you tell the difference between what is science fiction and what is not. Are you saying that anything that can't be held and felt in the hand is science fiction?

ter

Reply to
PD

e:

ups.com...>

te:

er

on

s"

t a

er

Remember "empty space" means devoid of *matter*

Being occupied with a magnetic field is not the same as containing matter.

Matter has mass. If you think a magnetic field has mass, what is the relationship between magnetic field strength and mass? (I'm looking for an equation.)

ter

Reply to
PD

..

e:

ups.com...>

te:

er

on

s"

t a

er

And you can measure the impedance of an RC bridge. You can also measure the impedance of empty space. (It's 377 ohms, you can look it up.)

.

ter

Reply to
PD