No more smoking

Live and let die.

John

Well, you could always switch to Copenhagen so you just lose your teeth instead of your lungs. And when you get hooked on that stuff, you will never want to smoke again.

-Bill

Reply to
wrongaddress

Fuck, man. If you don't want to smoke, don't smoke.

But threatening violence is a sure sign that you're in the grip of religious fanaticism.

Live and let live.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yeah, it is not like they/you were warned about the dangers or anything. You would think there would be a warning on the package, age restrictions, and the medical community keeping us informed that pulling half combusted plant material full of goo and toxins is bad for us.......

Reply to
James Beck

--
Your body is a spoiled brat and your parenting skills are lacking.

Wanna quit smoking?  Lay the law down and don\'t let its tantrums
derail you.

You\'re the boss, so _be_ the boss.
Reply to
John Fields

"The Real Andy" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

You better keep smoking then.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)

nospam

I am a stupid smoker asthmatic. Nicotine patches are helping now. Asthma is getting worse. Nebuliser every night. Next time i see a kid smoking i think I will have to beat the living shit out of him/her.

Reply to
The Real Andy

"The Real Andy"

** Has this person maybe got an anger management problem ??

Is Andy into " transference / displacement psychology " ??

Could be all smoke and mirrors ?????

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Typical right wing fascist denialists.

My Dad's smoking most likely was the reason I had my tonsils removed, which then expsoed me to easier infection !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

"Pooh Bear" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com...

Your Dad is most likely the reason you exist at all.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

"Frank Bemelman"

** A DNA test would soon correct that misconception.

Pun intended.

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks, Dad. Mom, too. She went him one better (won't go into details).

Reply to
kell