Zero Point Energy is no myth.

Unless, you really have some real electronics experience, you won't see the facts involved with the following devices actually being Zero Point Energy Devices. But, the truth, as we search for the unknown, old school, really beat us to the punch.

First, look at the wiring diagram/schematic for a Wimshurst Electrostatic Generator:

Now, read this article on Zero Point Energy at Wikipedia:

Let's focus, on what kind of Zero Point Energy Machine a Wimshurst Generator really is and by what proof of known physics it applies to, the Casimir Effect:

Therefore, the Wimshurst Machine, is the proof of the existance of a usuable Zero Point Energy, Generator.

So, I sat down, and did some more research, not on zero point energy, but static electricity, and these types of generators. Now, believe it or not, a magnetic generator, that uses coils cannot freewheel, or spin based upon centripedal force, and produce any usuable power. But, a Wimshurst Generator, will freewheel until all of the intertia of the spin has be degraded by the friction of bearings and brushes have brought it to a stop. There is no Kick EMF involved absorbing mechincal horsepower. This means that directly, the 1 horsepower to

740 Watts rule does not apply. I picked up a toy gyro I have, and I set it to spinning on it's bushings, and I waited 2 minutes and 45 seconds to see it stop, and I probably didn't even reach 400 RPM. I spun this thing several times, and it occcured to me, that the static that builds up on a dielectric surface is always equal, and the position of magnets and coils in a generator always produce opposition to the motion of the rotor. Those forces don't exist, and an electrostatic machine/generator will spin down generating electricity until the inertia of the rotating disks has been exhausted by friction, and there are no fields of force playing upon the device to slow it or stop it.

If you do desire to better understand the principals behind the Wimshurst Generator, and the kind of equations that are involved, then you will find a deeper understanding reading this article:

This also leads to the concept of a fluid power generation system. But, we need a doughnut shaped piece of pipe filled with water, or oil, and a pump to get it to moving, and keep moving in rotation. This article sheds light on the fact that solids have as much to with static electricity, as liquids, in droplet form or steady flows. Bottom line, if you move matter, any mass, it is made of proton, neutrons, and electrons. Electrons are the members that are most likely to break free as a result of a small amount of force, and mild amount of instability. That mild amount of instability, will start a process of summing within a closed loop system as a simple product of motion, mass, and dielectric strength. Voltage is dictated by dielectric strength, amperes, is a function of effeciency, but niether connect to a mechanical loss greater than required for motion. Fluids, like transmission fluid, and hydraulic fluids move much more effeciently through pipes, and with the same diagrams utilized in designing sectorless electrostatic machines, you have the same potential of generating static electricity with fluids in motion.

So, a dense liquid that will flow rapidly with little fluid friction and high dielectric constant will generate a very high static electrical charge.

I am not declaring this a solution to our energy needs, or problems, because it all starts with having more problems. If it's so much easier to generate a very high voltage, that 500 KV is easier than 120 Volts, we have a problem with control, and conversion. Most of these devices require a dry air enviornment to work at their highest effeciency. At the point you figure, you could send water down a corkscrewed pipe of 6 inches in diameter, there would be a point where there would be enough loops to allow for inertia to build up velocity, and a single pump should be able to generate all of it's own electricity, in watts. But, 500 KV DC, is not 120 VAC. That energy needs to be converted to either heat, or light. Only a few devices require that kind of energy, and most of the time, it's produced with losses. Magnetrons and Klystron tubes both require high voltage to produce microwaves. Therefore, it becomes an objective of how to burn water.

Then you can run a turbine, and a mechanical generator at the right frequency. Consider the corkscrew, the metal plates, neutralizing brushes, are now all metal surfaces in plastic pipes, or on them. The dielectric is motion, and will function the same as a sectorless Wimshurst Generator. The distance between plate dictates the output voltage's limits, just as it limits the spark lengths. The dielectric of air is 20 volts to the mil.. Therefore, it is easily concievable to construct a power supply for magnetron or klystron tube, that utilizes the equvalent of a fan in a ducted pipe. If you had a torus, and placed an on and off ramp along side, a propeller could get all of the fluid rotating perfectly well in a doughnut, or a corkscrew of plastic pipe with several metal fittings placed along the way to replace neutralizer brushes. I believe that any rotating disk sectorless device can be replaced with a dielectric fluid, plastic pipe and metal fittings.

Just consider how many gallons of oil are being pumped across the country in pipelines, and that really could just be doing all of the work for you if you never burned it.

Reply to
The Flavored Coffee Guy

Aren't you overlooking another source of friction? The plates in a Wimshurst machine rotate in air. Air adds drag.

Do Wimshurst machines work in vacuum?

default

Of course Zero Point Energy exists. A Zero Point Module powers the ancient defense weapon in Antarctica. Just ask Jack O'Neil.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Ask Carter, O'Neil knows nothing about the technology. I'd much rather talk to Carter anyway.

Later...

Ron Capik

Reply to
Ron Capik

Ah yes, Carter, every geeks fantasy!

O'Neil knows it all, he just doesn't show it, after all he IS MacGyver!

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Damb straight (and I should know)!

;)

Reply to
Macgyver

Just been rewatching the whole series of McGyver vids.

Amazing HOW BAD the physics and chemistry and electronics are.

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

That is Hollywood for you...

Reply to
Robert Baer

I just saw "Stargate", the original movie again, on TeeVee. Now, the TeeVee O'Neill is played by MacGuyver (interestingly, I've never seen McG), but in the movie it was Kurt Russell, and he was as serious as a heart attack - nothing like MacGuyver's O'Neill at all. And the translator guy was, of all people, James Spader. And there was no babe on the team, just some native girl. ;-)

One thing that bothers me about those sort of things, they glibly talk about going to all these different galaxies. Why bother, when there's billions and billions of stars in our own galaxy! ;-)

(and galaxies are billions and billions of times farther away, but I guess with a stargate, that doesn't matter. ;-) )

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:01:03 -0500, default Gave us:

It also provides the ions via triboelectric effect.

Hmmmm... Perhaps on a whim...

Reply to
MassiveProng