Re: Went to the movies

>Went to the movies yesterday, "An American Carol", then did lunch at >RA. > >"An American Carol", while a loosely connected story line, is very >funny slap-schtick, but disjointed at times. > >But many scenes accurately depicting the fascist left troubled me. > >Then I learned that all the Hollywood distribution companies refused >to distribute it. > >Reminded me of scenes from "Cabaret", so I went home and watched that, >to refresh my mind about what "life" under fascism will be like :-( > > ...Jim Thompson

Instead of giving up by thinking that the asshole Obama idiot will actually get into office, why are you not busy out at the coffee shops telling folks that this election is the most important ever, and that we MUST place the republican candidate in office this time, or the entire nation's economy, as well as its security, will be severely compromised?

You need to impress on all your friends just how important it is that ALL republicans get their asses out there and VOTE!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Oh please. The EXACT same thing was said in 2004 (and 2000). They can't ALL be "the most important ever".

Reply to
Dan

It wasn't said by me, idiot.

I suppose that you are yet another dopey idiot that doesn't remember

911.

We were attacked then, and now we have to endure the attack that is mustered up by dopey idiots like you, complacently thinking we are OK.

Did you even see the news piece on recent Russian Navy Ship deployments?

You're an idiot if you think you know what is going on, yet have the position you spew in this post.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

hey matey , he`s president now .. what u got to say now !!!!!

Reply to
mark krawczuk

We're screwed?

Reply to
Martin Riddle

[snip]

Go f*ck yourself ?:-)

[snip]

Yep.

Dick Morris is on the tube right now saying, ...

"We enter the Obama era as a Democracy, we'll exit it as France.

We enter the Obama era with free health care for all, we'll exit it with rationed health care."

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Goddamned top-posting retards!

As far as ol' holier than thou goes.... we'll see.

I doubt that he'll "repair" things with the stupid "mechanisms" (read TAX) he is planning on putting in place.

He will, of course, be blaming any problems on "pre-existing dilemma".

He has already stated that all his promises will have to be pushed back. The shame is that sneaky pete move went right over the head of every dope that voted for him.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

His current mantra is that "Everyone is going to have to pitch in"

Can you feel it coming. T A X... T A X . . . T A X . . .

He's gonna "fix" things.

We have been searching the skies for asteroids and comets that might be in a striking path for Earth. Little did we know...

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

My daughter's 1st grade class had a mock election before November. Most of the kids voted for Obama, including mine. No good reason, they're 7. She asked me why I wasn't voting for him and I told her that if he raises taxes on businesses it may cost a lot of people their jobs.

I got laid off last week... she said she wanted to call Obama and ask him to give me my job back. ;o)

JP

Reply to
JP