Went to the movies

Went to the movies yesterday, "An American Carol", then did lunch at RA.

"An American Carol", while a loosely connected story line, is very funny slap-schtick, but disjointed at times.

But many scenes accurately depicting the fascist left troubled me.

Then I learned that all the Hollywood distribution companies refused to distribute it.

Reminded me of scenes from "Cabaret", so I went home and watched that, to refresh my mind about what "life" under fascism will be like :-(

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jim Thompson