Re: Went to the movies

Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day,

>to force the state to let people vote >when their registration & ID don't match. >Does he think this is Chicago?

(alt.binaries.schematics.electronic removed from To: line)

I challenge you to provide evidence of widespread "voter fraud". This nonsense is a solution in search of a problem and it is partisan in the extreme.

In Florida, the problem ya'll have is "election fraud" perpetrated by elected and appointed officials who are convinced that Republicans can't win in a fair fight.

Reply to
JeffM

Cites? Do you know _anything_ about the process that's already in place in Florida to deal with people without proper ID at the voting precincts? Do you know what a 'Provisional Ballot' is, and how it works, or are you just trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass?

It definitely looks partisan, by the Democratic candidate.

If the Republicans are worried about it, why is it Obama who is wanting to import lawyers to monitor the voting?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is Chicago? Guffaw.

You're on drugs.