Sent to me by a daughter-in-law....

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him..

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock.

Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?' St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Where's President Obama's clock?' asked the man.

Obama's clock is in Jesus' office.

He's using it as a ceiling fan.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

I suspect your daughter-in-law is merely "handling" you with easily digested material.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

Well, Obama is digested material.

Reply to
krw

Hate is not only a religion, its a political party.

don

Reply to
don

AKA the Demonicrats.

Reply to
krw

Please don't feed the troll/fairy, Legris. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Likewise the "don" ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

How special, the teabagging republican nitwits are have a pud pulling circle jerk over a lame racist joke. Oh, how clever! Are you rocket scientists down to the short strokes yet?

Reply to
Bob Eld

Yes, but PROGRESS is what most Americans want, and his version of progress is a step backward in a free, civil society. His program happy mentality and a cabinet full of never vetted czars is utter horseshit.

So, yes, a LOT of hate is being built up by a LOT of Americans. Where is that "transparency"?

Sorry, Donald, but you are fighting for the side of the liars.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Are have?

All your brain power are belong to US!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Ok, I am willing to accept you (proverbial) are not happy with this administration.

You (proverbial) did not give the liberals credit for seeing Bush (etc) for his shortfalls nor credit to Bush for the problems he created.

Now, anger and hate is the call for the republicans.

If your anger is justified, how did Obama get voted into office.

If you are all correct in your opinions, but did not get a landslide victory, does that show you that you (proverbial) are not all correct.

This is simple logic.

I will agree with you that this administration is pushing way too fast for me as well.

But, he did get voted in.

With the taste of Bush/Chenny in the minds of the voting public, the republicans will not be in office for a long time.

Every time a new republican is brought to the voters, the democrats will say "here is Bush #4, #5, #6" and will not get voted in.

Democrats will give you your freedom for your money.

Republicans will give your your money for your freedom.

There needs to be a real third party.

don

Reply to
don

ACORN stupidity. Coupled with a population that has been duped for years... since VietNam.

All you peace not war idiots seem to think that the world would continue turning peacefully if we would all just lay down our arms.

You are beyond stupid. There are idiots out there that will NOT lay down their arms, and it is up to those of us that actually do have brains to quell them. The sad part is that we cannot educate nor quell the total retards like you that think a sitting president is a criminal because he performed the same acts that anyone in the office would have to commit.

It was not Bush, you stupid fucktards.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Conservatives are to blame. They allows this shit to happen over many years. Instead of running the liberals out of town or throwing them in jail(or worse) they didn't do anything about it. Now it's too late ;/ Even outright proof of corruption such as with acorn only will push them down underground for a while until conservatives forget. Then they will be back bigger and stronger(and under a different name).

Why does this happen like this? Because liberals are the narcissists who hate their lifes(else why would they want change so bad?). Conservatives tend to be much more happy and preoccupied with more humane things such as family, work, church, etc. But this leads to complacency. "Oh! Liberals? They are harmless" attitude is extremely ignorant and is what got us into this mess and now we have so many of them there is not much we can do.

Conservatives are to blame and I just hope they will learn their lesson so this doesn't happen again.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

That's rich, you bloated old fart. What do you think she really wants?

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

You're an idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

There was no rant, you retarded f*ck. When you spew, it is "intelligently written"? Horseshit is what it is, and you thinking you are soooo correct puts the icing on the cake of stupidity you made and can, and will eat as well.

Two mechanisms that you obviously know not a goddamned thing about.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Dimbulb, it's a rant anytime you reply five times to a single post. John, you'll have to try harder, I've gotten him would up as tight as seven, and I've counted eight.

AlwaysWrong knows nothing about anything, as usual.

Reply to
krw

Sorry, dumbfuck, but your opinions, just like your facts, are generally wrong.

You're an idiot for counting, and a retard for thinking that it has any meaning. It is an indicator of the depth (lack thereof) of your mentality, however.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're projecting again DimBulb. *You* are AlwaysWrong.

I know it's hard for you to count so high, DimBulb. If you'd stick to one reply per post, like protocol dictates, perhaps you could count them. Probably not, though.

Reply to
krw

The preferential name is "Nymbecile". Please be sure to use it ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature