Re: Microsoft is being sued by the State again this time about lying Vista Ready on every XP computer that can't run it.

No. You did, Dimbulb. In fact, the only thing you find funny is looking in your mirror, while you admire yourself in cheap lingerie and hooke heels.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're an idiot, fucktard. One cannot live on $50 over two weeks here and have a normal diet. Oh, and I DO eat beans and rice as well as a part of my diet. So f*ck you, you retarded, uninformed, know nothing retard!

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

You're an idiot.

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

Which tells us a lot about the KeithTard.

Hey KeithTard, are you ever gonna catch up with the rest of the world?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Back when I needed to keep costs down, I planted swiss chard and zucchini. I bought rice, potatoes and oatmeal in bulk. The meat options did not include and "prepaired meats" because they cost more than food.

If you buy the vegies that are in season locally, you can usually get them for a low price. "Utility grade" chickens are a good option for meat.

Reply to
MooseFET

Yes it is getting harder. It has not hit imposible yet though. You will be limited to the vegies that are in season. Getting a good diet involves knowing which things are high in which vitamins. Fortunately I like things like winter squash it and pumpkin both drop to nearly free in the late fall.

Reply to
MooseFET

On Mar 1, 3:32 pm, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote: [....]

I hope this time they are right.

Reply to
MooseFET

I wasn't using dual monitors. I had the Matrox card because I got it for free.

Someone I work with had set up to upgrade his PC. He replaced the whole PC part by part and then went out and bought a new one. I got the bits. Someone else got the resulting machine from all of his work.

Reply to
MooseFET

Me too. For many reasons. Either way though, my chances of colon cancer went WAY up, since both parents have had it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

her

I have a pile of ATI AGP cards if you need something to play with.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

despises her

I currently don't need them. Today I have a PC that works just fine that was free, I get my internet access for free and the cable and phone are free.

scroll down

keep going

My wife bought me the computer and pays for the cable etc. :>

Reply to
MooseFET

A friend of mine bought me this computer, after i repaired hers, dozens of times. I tell her that if anyone ever needs a QC person to test new PCs, she should apply. She can kill a computer just by turning it on. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

One that you assembled or "repaired"? Why am I not surprised?

Bwuahahahahahaha! You're an idiot.

I have five computers in storage that the oldest of which is about seven years, and even it has a burner in it.

Bwahahahaha! You'll never achieve escape velocity from the stupidity that is you, Johnny!

Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Any computer, including brand new ones.

What's wrong? Are all of your boyfriends out of town, and no one will pay you to turn tricks? Are you longing for one of them to beat the crap out of you, and lock you in the closet again?

I have about a dozen spare burners right now, some donated in the heatshrink wrap. What does either of these prove, other than the fact you are a bottom feeding loser? I stated the facts. I didn't have a reliable way to burn a CDR in MY computer. During that time I burned disks in several computers being refurbished. You are too stupid to know the difference. If your parents and grandparents hadn't been brothers and sisters, you might have turned out better. YOU ARE A REDNECK WHO'S FAMILY TREE DOESN'T BRANCH, IF YOU'RE KNOW AS DIMBULB!!!!!!!!!

You just can't stop looking in that circus mirror, can you, dimbulb.

The laugh of the dammed. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yet you couldn't manage to install one into your personal system?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

SUSE intentionally disabled dual-monitor mode on Matrox G550s in

10.0. Evidently they're feuding with Matrox over drivers so blew them off. It worked in 9.0, but other things didn't. I was hoping Ubuntu would be the way out but the neither monitor works right (wrong screen size or scan rate) and I haven't had time to figure out how to fix it. Maybe when I'm done with this job...
--
Keith
Reply to

Not looking for any advanced capabilities, just a couple of screens (analog@1280x1024 and DVI@1680x1050 would be my choices ;).

--
Keith
Reply to

32" HDMI HDTV @ 1360 x 765 as one monitor fed digitally through DVI-D, and one 24" 1920 x 1600 fine pitch wide form factor computer display, fed digitally via DVI-D, and yes, they both work in Ubuntu, OpenSuSE, even Knoppix.

The 24" was only $350.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

OK, now THAT was funny!

Reply to
Bill Palmer

What does she wear and what sort of chair does she sit on.

I worked with a guy that could destroy nearly anything with ESD. There as a thing on the radio over the weekend about a woman that destroyed things includeding a toaster with statice discharges.

Reply to
MooseFET