wow, some interesting comments there.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program:   http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

In my opinion, they should pay compensation to all purchasers for the trouble that o/s has caused.

They've also made sure that the true Visual Basic, which was a fabulous product, cannot be trusted to work any more in future o/s. Now there's dot.net, which is rubbish.

Reply to
Smoky

Even after all this time, I still haven't found a reason why I would benefit by changing to Vista from XP? OTOH, I have no problems finding reasons *not* to use it. What's the incentive to 'upgrade', someone please tell me?

Not to mention the many excellent Linux distros available nowadays...

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=