Microsoft Strikes Again...

...Jim Thompson

It seems that MS finally made their BSOD more efficient.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

I think it is hilarious that the idiots that continually have problems with Windows are the same idiots that complain about things they say it will not do.

I have never had such a crash, and that has been since Vista beta, and through into Windows 7.

You all deserve to be the Luddite dingleberries that you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

My box is now nearly five years old as well. It has a fairly new video card... a 265. At least it is dual core. So I know when I get an even newer box, like an i7 or such, it should scream.

I have had no problems with the current crop of Billyware.

I guess I am just lucky.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever