Re: GhostScript/GhostView ??

Works in Netscape 4.78.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That tries to connect me to their news server, where I don't have an account, with Netscape 4.78.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Older software is often better than all this new stuff. The most stable browser I ever had was also my first one: Mosaic. That together with the CompuServe email client was the most rock solid web interface mankind could wish for. Not one lone crash or hickup in many years.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to