Project idea?

I have 20 feet of EL wire, a HV inverter, 500mAH LiPo battery with charger, and one of these wearable microcontroller protoboards:

I think there's a fixed-point FFT code snippet that runs on the ATTiny85, though the resolution is probably rather limited.

Halloween is coming soon, what should I make?

Reply to
bitrex

Suicide suit?

joe

Reply to
joe hey

Rude :-(

Reply to
bitrex

Relax, was just a joke.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

If this is your dilemma, maybe a proper examination of your life goals.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Or maybe I was just worried that the one who was going to wear this suit actually really might kill himself from the High Voltage that you're planning to generate. So my advise: don't make it wearable, make something nice fixated somewhere with proper protection and grounding.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

I was looking for creative input, but I guess snark about the state of my existence works as well lol

Reply to
bitrex

The HV used to drive EL wire is high frequency and current limited - I think one would need to work pretty hard to kill oneself with such a supply.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Good, in that case my worries were unjustified and my first reply indeed a bit rude. Sorry about that.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

I don't share your analysis of that.