CCFL-inverter iMac 20"

Hi all out there. I got an old iMac 20 inch from 2007, with no backlight.

I open up the iMac and found the inverter. The inverter is made by DARFON, TW. The modell is: 4H.V2471.001

I check the transistor, diods and so on. I found 2 suspect transistors.Q2 qnd Q4. Two SOT-23. They are labeled: RKM35, I don't know if it's a NPN or PNP or even a mosfet. Is there some one that have worked with this inverter, I mean in component-level. I mailed DARFON, but I got a reply from postmaster, saying that they could't deliver my mail, becouse DARFON inbox is full. Mybee they went out of busnees, and forgot to close the mail-accont.

I would appriciate any help from You.

Bo-Lennart Karlsson Falun, SWEDEN

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

some Rohm RK7002 N-CH Mosfets have RKM markings (SOT-32 60V 115mA switching) Mouser sell them but with RKU marking

Reply to
JC

M35, I don't know if it's a NPN or PNP or even a mosfet.

t-level.

d't deliver my mail, becouse DARFON inbox is full.

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

Correction SOT-23

Reply to
JC

M35, I don't know if it's a NPN or PNP or even a mosfet.

t-level.

d't deliver my mail, becouse DARFON inbox is full.

Thank You JC. I think You are right, that it is a MosFet-transistor. I don't have them in stock, so I have to order them. Are You familier with that inverter, made by DARFON? There is a 4-pin connector that supply the inverter with power and control- voltage. Pin 1 = + 12V, Pin 2 = ground, Pin 3 = proberly(?) the brigt hnees control and Pin 4 = 3,3Volt They selling these inverter on E-bay, but shipping cost will sometime be m ore than for the inverter. I've got this iMAC for free, but I don't wanna pay to much to get it up and running. Anyway, the computer is 13 years old. If I got it running, it wil l not be at the top of iMAC-computers.

Bo-Lennart Karlsson Falun, SWEDEN

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

No, not familiar, I do a lot of switchers so I get to know a lot of transistor codes. Good luck!

Reply to
JC