Idea 'bout Major project

Hi,

Can someone provide me an idea about my engineering major project on communication or where to look for it?

Thank you,

Vaibhav Pareek

Reply to
Vaibhav Pareek

========================= Radio communication? Is this electronics? Software? both? Does it have to be new, original, some breakthru that has never been done before? How about a Forward Error Correction algorithm for compressed speedch that sends enough error checking bits along in the packets that the previous packet can be corrected from the check bits in the next packet? This is how Cross Interleve Reed-Solomon Error Correction works in CDs... search for that..... Good Luck!

Reply to
BobGardner

Ask a librarian. They're there every semester to help students, and they should know what has been the good and bad in the past.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th