Position Encoding.

The male determines the sex of a new born child.

So you think you have a say in the matter ?

LOL

Reply to
hamilton

No, as my father used to tell my mother (four boys, they were waiting for a girl), it's the woman who chooses.

I say "yes", but...

BTW, WWwooooosssshhhhhhh!

Reply to
krw

te:

ms are

lise that

t a liar

by READING,

can quote,

very

n be

ding

ou're

Really? Where? Do you exchange e-mails with Jim Thompson - who is also a long way out of touch with reality - in which you swap delusions?

You keep on posting this absurd claim, but you have yet to come up with any lie that I've posted.

This is a lie. Your boot is in the US and any part of me that you might like to kick is in the Netherlands. You may dream of some kind of intellectual equivalent of kicking ass, but - intellectually speaking - you haven't got a leg to stand on, let alone kick with.

You do have these minor cognitive difficulties. If you bothered reading to the end of the posts that you claim to be responding to, you'd find that mine - unlike those coming from AlwaysWrong - all end like this

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

rote:

=A0wrote:

h claims are

to realise that

e held

nd what a liar

start by READING,

t more

t you can quote,

are

ee in very

we can be

hen lie

ry reading

arts you're

that

you

quotes,

I'm not stupid enough to do your work for you. If you want to try to present a case that "proves" I'm a liar, you've got to collect and present the data that demonstrates the point. You've established that you'd like us to think that such evidence exists, but until you actually present it, any rational observer will balance your apparent conviction against the - high - probability that you are either deluding yourself, or trying to delude us.

The fact that you haven't is persuasive evidence that you can't.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Latest from Agent support...

"No promises but I escalated the feature.

Nice work on the regular expressions. Nice organization so you know what's what." ...Jim Thompson

How would 'you' know how Christians think?

Michael A. Terrell

Catching up on old posts ??

Reply to
hamilton