Position Encoding.

-

ry

A Brit corrected my dad at a medical conference some years ago --

"It's ('schedule') SHed-U-all, not SKed-ule. Why can't you Americans get it right?" she asked, annoyed.

"Dunno," said my dad, "maybe it's the shooule system."

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Chances are 19 out of 20 I'd see more of this stupid squabbling.

How can you stand being such a little old lady, whining about who said what when about who said what when?

John

I'm working with Agent support... we've about got it worked out how to add filtering on message body content...

Presence of "Sloman" or "Phil Allison" in a message = bye, bye.

Perhaps also "Larkin", since his technical content is still hovering just above zero ;-)

So troll-feed all you want... I won't be annoyed. ...Jim Thompson

e:

rote:

e:

Only if you learn to snip.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Quit posting hundreds of lines of trash that needs to be snipped.

John

You argue that a person can't change their personality, but what a little old lady you have made yourself. Pitiful.

John

Nothing worth wasting my time on, so goodbye, Mr Sloman.

--
JF
Reply to

--
Oh, so now it's _you_ that wants to fight, so it's all right?
Reply to

I like that :)

Reply to
mrstarbom

e:

ote:

ote:

I'd

n that

t have

ould

o.

ve

ting

but

-
-

at

just

?

Any more of this and I'll set my five foot tall 93-year-old mother onto you.

She can get over-protective.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

p -

nary

English is supposed to have six different systems for representing phonemes in the Latin alphabet. It makes text-to-phoneme/grapheme-to- phoneme conversion tolerably difficult.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

and look as stupid as you like

and if you don't

Fantasies again!

More petty squabbling. Why don't you and Sloman find some nice abandoned newsgroup and take your squawking over there?

John

that

have

She'd be ashamed of the trash you post here, and that you are so useless. If I bought her a beer, the stories she could tell...

John

I was really miffed to find big M stood for milli, silly 'meg' instead.

Fine, that makes more sense, trick the model to act in a sane manner. Part of why I prefer the soldering iron ;)

Some here don't trust real components, insist on a model before they can understand a circuit, perhaps don't know how to solder?

[... spell checker]

Maybe you need to run a spell check on the checker's user word list? If the computer been used by others, they may have polluted the checker's exception list?

Grant.

Reply to
omg

Which part of: " X-Google-Web-Client: true X-Google-Header-Order: HUALESNKRC X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0,gzip(gfe) " from the headers did you not understand?

Grant.

Reply to
omg

They going to do an update then? Or is it a method available now?

Thanks, Grant.

Reply to
omg

They're adding it to their desired feature list, but won't guarantee me that they'll do it.

However, in our bantering back-and-forth, I've learned enough about how Agent works that, within a few days, I'll have a Macro (*) working that will do the same task, albeit slow... seconds... just a pause in the download, versus as fast as you can blink.

(*) Using Macro Express, which I highly recommend... I use it heavily in automating many PSpice tasks. ...Jim Thompson

up -

ionary

LMAO!

That was excellent Bill. Thanks.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

--
Geez, you're starting to sound more and more like a jealous lover as
time goes by.

You whine about the nuances of language and about personality
disorders BS and I roundly discuss when we post to each other (Without
your permission, Mommy dearest) even though that's just a drop in the
bucket compared to the long, dreary, "My Dog's bigger than your dog"
dialogues you two have been involved in for a long time.

Are you worried that I'm trying to steal her away from you?

Allay your fears, she's all yours.

Or, maybe, you're all his.
Reply to
John Fields

I'm an engineer who designs electronics, and you're not.

John