OT: Taxing shituation

Apologies for the misattribution.

Reply to
Greegor

not to worry, a good deal of those end up as suicide cases.

Less baggage to worry about and their money away in the Obama failed system..

Jamie...

Reply to
Jamie

...and VT has a pot full of k00ks.

Reply to
krw

Horse pucky. Maybe a .357 pipe up his ass. ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

Well, that's one way to improve the prisons. 8-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

THE HELL WITH YOU INGRATES

YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE THE BANDWIDTH YOU OCCUPY

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I AM PROTEUS

And Larkin would honeyfuggle his way out of any real confrontation.

(New word courtesy of O'Reilly :-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

You mean "INGNENTS"

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Raise of hands... who here has fired one of these...

or just a simple...

I have fired both. And I have incredible aim. Want to play ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

You know, you could probably raise quite a bit of money if you have something like a "play paintball with Thompson" event down there in Phoenix -- think of all the folks who'd come out to "give it a shot!" Give the money to your favorite charity or political party; a fun time could be had by all!

How quick are you these days with the titanium implants? :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

!)

le

e to

ou

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

quoted text -

if you're a country boy you must know something about pumkins and plinking ....

lot's of fun with a red hawk and some hot lots.

Reply to
jim

you

share

now over

your

pay

aware of

hey

f the

cut?

the

liticos

those

get

ers who

ers

is

on

ent

nt

the

out

er

one

=A0Start

nd

ney.

That assumes "SS excess funds" belonged to the government before they were loaned. As I understand it, SS contributions are credited to individual accounts, just like a bank would do. I have SS statements showing my contributions, year by year. Looks pretty similar to a bank statement.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

what's not murder ... killing my delinquent, sytem working squatters?

Reply to
jim

f you

r share

e now over

if your

't pay

t aware of

they

of the

l cut?

s the

politicos

l those

to get

rkers who

rkers

m is

are

ic

ly on

nment

ment

ed the

k out

nger

te one

=A0Start

and

money.

oy ----

Reply to
jim

On Oct 1, 5:42=A0pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote: [...] krw > No, the system was doomed from the beginning; a Ponzi scheme. =A0 [...]

Those don't have ""excess funds"" to swipe though.

If the ""excess funds"" had been placed in safe interest bearing accounts for all of these years, wouldn't the money have snowballed and multiplied many times over, even beating inflation?

My impression is that if you put a large enough pile of money into an interest bearing account for enough time, it can multiply several times over.

and:

Wasn't SS actuarially sound until people started living much longer AND it started getting loaded down with millions of people collecting life long psych disabilities income?

I'm not saying that the snowballing money could overcome the snowballing expenditure.

Was it really a Ponzi scheme back BEFORE life expectancy was shorter and it was loaded down with millions of lifelong psych disability payouts?

It certainly seems like a Ponzi scheme NOW, but was it originally?

Isn't our entire US government becoming a huge pyramid scheme to some extent?

Reply to
Greegor

people call it a ponzi scheme simply because it's causal as opposed to a closed predefined investment.

until this year the program actually had excess revenue, expenditures < taxes collected. the problem has been that the excess funds have been comingled in the general fund. so the excess of years past were actually spent to fund other obligations as opposed to being invested in the open market.

in return, the feds issued "special issue bond", which when were a "creditor" nation wasn't such a bad deal ... but now since we're a "debtor" nation ... it's not too cool.

Reply to
jim

I was quite good with the M-16 and M-60.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you planning yours?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

one

are

Closer to raving loons, I think. :(

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

THEY ARE CREATURES OF DESIGN IT TAKES A MASTER TO TEACH INNOCENCE TO LEARN NO WORDS ARE GOOD WORDS

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL BE FOR HALLOWEEN TWAAHAHAHAHAHA HUMANS GET SICKLY AND SUCK LET'S NOT BE AROUND ;/

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
I AM PROTEUS