A fairy tale of New York...

..."You scumbag you maggot You cheap lousy f***ot Happy Christmas your arse I pray God it's our last"

Is apparently too offensive to perform without changing the words.

While another "Christmas song" is played all the time i.e. "Oh I wish it could be Christmas EVERY DAY-EE_EE."

Now gentlemen of the jury which is the more scary?

Merry Christmas Robin

Reply to
Robin

maybe it'a a regional thing, they've played it with those words a number of time on TV, and radio, here.

you certainly have a point there.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen