New York internet outage?

Is New York still out? Good news: Not getting much spam emails. Bad news: Might not be getting real emails.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

I'm using a VPN exit node in Manhattan, and it's working fine.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Apparently, it was affecting some Verizon hubs in NYC yesterday. My spam email volume is way down for now. Burn, Spammers, Burn.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

If there was some major internet failure in NY, you'd think it would be all over the news. I've heard nothing.

Reply to
trader4