OT Political humor

My idea of political humor is the ICP (Insane Clown Posse), i.e. the current batch of GOP presidential hopefuls. However, for runner up, googling "santorum" is pretty funny.

Reply to
miso

Incorrect; I can click on it but like i said,it does not work.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Find a copy of Yggdrasil and DIY? 8-)

Reply to
JeffM

There's still some earlier version of Free Agent around. I think the last version was 3.[something].

Reply to
JW

Even CD-ROMs aren't forever. I just took my entire collection of CDs and DVDs (over 300) and archived them to two redundant 2TB hard drives. About

10 or so were unreadable, even though I used verify after write when I first created them.
Reply to
JW

I know this, but the oldest copies are likely to never be needed.

Michael A. Terrell

One ASSuMEs you mean CD-Rs.

For data that matters:

1) Don't buy cheap media. 2) Burn at the slowest speed available. 3) Don't use transparent storage gizmos. 4) Store your optical media in a cool, dark location.
Reply to
JeffM