news flash

I modestly note that I predicted that the mainstream news industry would soon switch from obsessing on viruses back to obsessing on climate, until they can come up with something better. I've seen the shift already, but now it's getting official.

The entire news industry seems to be coordinating agendas and goals.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Heavens, you seem not to understand that the proper study of mankind is... man. Of course, news includes the important stuff; like human agendas, and the goals of individuals and corporate entities. If that's too abstract for you, there's full-page advertisements for tires, too.

Reply to
whit3rd

The proper study of mankind is everything.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Or climate change. Or climate change.

The proper study of mankind is electronics.

People who can't do that need something else to get worked up about.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

. man.

you, there's

This is the perfect illustration of the limits of Larkin's intelligence. H e sees people being informed of a disease that is literally killing tens of thousands of people across the country and considers it "fear mongering" a nd inflaming "panic".

When someone wants to try to keep some attention on a more long term issue that also endangers us all, he labels that as the newsmedia having "agendas ".

I recall reading one time that the human brain has a specific portion with the sole purpose of recognizing faces. That is the reason why we are so pr one to seeing people who aren't there, such as in a forest. Random pattern s stimulate this recognition center and produce fleeting signals of recogni tion when there is nothing there among the leaves.

What is wrong with Larkin's brain that it sees agendas in every newscast? I guess at this point by definition any mention of AGW produces a face in t he woods for Larkin.

Faces in the woods.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

That explains why Larkin spends so much time discussing so many things other than electronics.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

John Larkin never seems to get the message that Anthony Watts is a paid climate change denial propaganda source.

The people who pay him to spread lies that let them keep on digging fossil carbon and selling it as fuel for a few more years are going to spin any agreement to get the public better informed as an attack on their efforts to keep the public misinformed.

And John Larkin is at the particularly gullible end of their target audience.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Grins, James Arthur