NON-POLITICAL Announcement

NON-POLITICAL Announcement...

My *7th* grandchild is now in the hopper !-)

Courtesy of my oldest son, who I thought was never going to have any children.

...Jim Thompson

Since when is raising little conservatives a non-political activity?

Congratulations.

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Congratulations!

You've mentioned another Grandchild with Autism IIRC.

Have you heard about the breakthrough in New Jersey?

If you google on

"new jersey" autism breakthrough

you should see many stories on it. Here's one:

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Congratulations!

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

I hope your daughter_in_law is not like you.

Maybe there will be a chance to the next generation after all.

donald

Reply to
Donald

You can never tell! Congratulations. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

[snip]

Why are leftist weenies so full of hate... and totally without a sense of humor?

Overwhelmed by their own inadequacy?

...Jim Thompson

Congrats Jim,

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

I'm pretty sure I meet your "leftist weenie" criteria, but none of the above descriptions apply.

A more accurate question would be: why is Donald an asshole?

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Terry, I've never thought of you as a leftist weenie ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Sick and disgusting.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Well, Jim,

Congratulations. And lots of strength and courage for you daughter in law who will have to do most of the hard work :)

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Thanks, Jim! Probably only because I (mostly) keep my yap shut about politics :)

I subscribe to a variety of "green" philosophies, which can be summarised as: "Clean up your own bloody messes" (AKA total cost of ownership), an approach which does not find favour with big business. Unfortunately most greenies are idiots, who start off with some good ideas (spewing pollution into waterways is bad) but end up spouting nonsense (ban wind farms because they are ugly). personal hygiene is often problematic for them, too ;)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

You should have an extra glass of wine, or something, to celebrate. Congratulations!

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

What's that all about then?

Did he say he wasn't going to?

Did she agree?

Was it just one bonk too far?

Did the safety equipment fail?

Did you think he was not capable?

Are they being cuddly despite yourself?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

As has been already brought to attention.

She has been given no credit for the labor she has about to give in this announcement.

Like most right wing types, her job is to create more right wing clowns, but not given any credit.

I am like Jim, just on the other side of the fence.

The problem with kids, are they grow to be like their parents.

So, will the mother get any credit ?

Or will "Courtesy of my oldest son" be the only thanks given.

donald

Reply to
Donald

Naah. You just tend to hear from those.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

And this ex-Marine ( yeah, I know) fits a lot of them as well.

As Terry mentioned and I referred to in another post, you *do* tend to draw that type of response.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

No I didnt.