Gun Humor

I watched an episode of Dharma and Greg where his office is giving performance reviews. Greg has only given his secretary a satisfactory performance rating. She says, "You do know the day I snap and come back here with a gun, you're first."

That's not so funny these days.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

The left has made sure there is nothing funny allowed at work these days.

Reply to
krw

Yes, that is definitely the important aspect of this issue.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Humor is important, yes. More importantly, weaponizing humor (or the lack of it) is dangerous. You wouldn't have any clue[*], though.

[*] of an unlimited number of subjects
Reply to
krw

You are pretty amazing. Clearly there is no way to debate a topic with you.

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

When I talk to pilots at the airport, I say the word "bomb" all the time.

Nothing 'wrong' with that...

It simply has the word "sniffer" after it and the conversation is about how I used to make some of the parts for a family of 'bomb sniffers'. They always give me a dirty look, but are also glad that I am on the right side.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The left didn't stop krw from being funny he was never funny to begin with.

Reply to
bitrex

Krw thinks "humor" is saying "you suck" in various ways and calling people idiots a lot.

he's like "ok I'm gonna tell a joke: leftists suck! they're gay! heh!"

Reply to
bitrex

That is to say he uses supposed humor as a cover for just everyday regular verbal abuse and naturally thinks the left ruined the workplace because nowadays it's not tolerated and everyone sees what he's up to, doesn't fool anyone.

Reply to
bitrex

No, there is no point in a leftist debating anything. You already know what people should (read: _must_) think and are willing to enforce it with the full power of the government.

Reply to
krw

A leftist *can't* know. A leftist can't know _anything_ about humor. It's not part of their religion.

Reply to
krw

You *DON'T* think. That's been obvious since the day you washed up here.

See above.

Reply to
krw

I am talking from MUCH experience, OK ?

If they say it it is almost for sure they are not going to do it.

Maybe you could say that because I say I would I wouldn't, there is one way to find out.

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

More retarded baby bullshit from the retarded bullshit baby.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

spotted the guy (krw) who got fired for telling off-color jokes at work. blames "leftists"

Wonder if he tried working while at work? instead of trying to be Mr Funny Man being Mr Funny Man isn't what most places pay their employees for

Reply to
bitrex

Never mistake your co-workers for your friends, it's the best way to both avoid getting shot and wanting to shoot anyone.

Reply to
bitrex

Rule number 193, how do you know about it ?

Reply to
jurb6006

And you're AlwaysWrong. No exceptions today, certainly.

Reply to
krw

It's amazing that you'd even want to get into competition with AlwaysWrong but you're doing a respectable job.

Amazing job, really.

Reply to
krw

Note that ShortBit doesn't have either.