OT: Political dead horse

Hey, Win, you gave me a scare there for a second - the thread shows this immediately following my post, so when I automatically scrolled to the bottom to read what you'd said, I had a bit of a turn, until I realized that you're responding to one of my plonkees. Whew! ;-)

"We have met the enemy, and he is us." -- Pogo Possum

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

I had to calm down first.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Who's going to build the rockets? Not Mothers for Peace fer sure. And who is going to load the passengers, presumably at gunpoint?

John

Looks like "Richard the Dreaded Libertarian" is reaching drug saturation ;-)

...Jim Thompson

And get out your ten-word dictionary ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

If you want to ignore DARPA as an external influence. Back in the '50s there was a lot of DOD money in "Numerical Control", or so I've read.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier

Why does this make me think of Elmer Fudd?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

They'll buy it themselves, when they find out that they can fight all day and night and not be disturbed by those pesky peaceniks whining about all the fighting all of the time.

Or is it that they want to wipe out the peaceniks too, until everybody but them is dead?

Then I guess The Right To Keep And Bear Arms is a Very Good Thing Indeed.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Jealous?

Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

I try to make a light comment, maybe a bit funny, and Jim, mean old fart that he is getting to be, uses it to further insult me. The fact is I didn't see the remarks I responded to because it was a conversation I wasn't part of. I was the subject of malicious smears behind my back, which seems to be happening a lot in this group, to anyone who comes out against George W Bush. I have specific complaints about GWB, which I spell out, post with links, etc. Instead of arguing the point, the far right-wing crowd comes at me personally with lies, slander, smears, insults and general mudthrowing.

This reprehensible behavior continues long after the thread about GWB is over; it pops up all over the place, behind my back, wherever and whenever they feel like indulging in a little mean-minded self aggrandizement, taking ugly potshots without fear of response. What weenie dirt-bag cowards they are showing themselves to be. Karl Rove's techniques appear to be massively taking hold among far right Republicans.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

You remember what Truman said? Get out of the kitchen.

...Jim Thompson

...and that took you a week? Win, you do need help.

--
  Keith
Reply to

With this bunch of Republicans, it isn't the kitchen, but the sewage farm.

The odd thing is that while they are very bold when it comes to dishing it out, they are spectacularly wimpish when it comes to taking it. Catch them out in an intellectual error - not difficult - and suddenly you are a nasty mean racist.

I wonder how Jim is getting on with my collected works? Since he couldn't even find the version of my name that goes on the front of my academic papers, one has to wonder about his investigative skills - as Winfield Hill pointed out, I've posted it here often enough. A google groups search on "Bill Sloman" plus Peltier throws it up directly.

----------------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

So you want Win drummed out of usenet? Make s.e.d your own personal turf? Well, here's some news for you. I'd much rather have Win around than you. At least he comes up with some terrific circuitry from time to time, something I can't recall you ever having done. You're nothing more than a typical school yard bullie, responding to reasoned argument with sneering and name-calling.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

He posts PDF attachments to the binaries ng all the time and he links to more circuits on his website. Speaking of one about whom it would be a challenge to recall anything other than political bs, what is your function here? Is lurking leach a function? Alt.politics cross-post deleted.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

[snip]

"Get out of the kitchen" means drop out of the political cross-fire.

"reasoned argument"?? Only in the eyes of a leftist weenie.

"name-calling"?? Who is it saying, "W, liar, liar, liar"??

As for circuits, where have you been? I've posted numerous FUNCTIONAL circuit on a.b.s.e, plus links to my website. Ever visited there?

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

What it means is you think it's fair play to falsely trash the name and reputation of anyone who is against G W Bush. That's not political cross-fire, it's cowardly hate-filled bullying.

And it means, get of the s.e.d. usenet group, or you'll try to make me regret it. You then continue to trash me behind my back in other conversations that I'm not part of, probably because it makes you feel good, like a big man. That's sick.

I have presented numerous details, links, etc., and you respond with namecalling. For example, you asked for details of Bush's massive lying and I responded with Powell's UN speech; you made no factual refutation, but instead you smeared and trashed me repeatedly. What's the matter, got a thin skin about G W Bush?

Calling out G W Bush for his massive lying is not name-calling, it's what 65% of the country thinks is an accurate assessment. I and others point out the horrible things G W Bush is doing, and you and others trash us with every mean trick in the book.

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

Did poor baby get his feelings hurt ?:-)

You read too much into what others say.

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Funny, I don't seem to be "trashing" anyone who just states a position, but doesn't rant, "Liar, liar..."

"W" didn't lie, he was just following information provided to him by our misinformed intelligence system.

Blair seems to have been misinformed as well.

My long term bet is the missing WMD will be found in Syria.

But those of you on the left are betting on failure (against your own country) just so your side can win the next election.

That's mean-spirited, divisive and destructive behavior.

Shame on you!

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

That's the same as "JT, piece of shit, piece of shit, piece of shit". Has nothing to do with name-calling. Those are just bare facts.

But I don't expect a piece of shit to understand that.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)