OT: Political dead horse

Are you any relation to the guy that makes the Dyson vacuum cleaners? If not, you should be, because your attitude truly sucks.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

As another peace-lover, I'll second that (or third it, or whatever). There are posters in this newsgroup that regularly threaten other posters or other groups - they are almost invariably Bush cultists (with JT being the prime example).

Peace-lovers (I'm generalising from myself here, but I'm sure I'll be corrected by anyone who differs) are not really into "hate" - at least, not for people and certainly not for groups. We hate what Bush is

*doing*, not the person himself. The war-mongers, on the other hand, thrive on hate - they work hard to de-humanise the currently chosen "enemy", and then hate them for being non-human in their eyes.

What makes you think the Democratic leader is "our" leader? I'm not American, and nor are many other "peace-lovers", "Bush-haters" or "leftist weenies" who post here. (As an interesting aside - are there any non-American Bush supporters?) And I expect that a lot of the Americans who dislike Bush are none too impressed with the Democrats either, although they may be the lesser of two evils.

Reply to
David Brown

Pay no attention to John S, Dyson the Misinformed - as he is all-too-well known to us here. It as been argued that he is a troll, but trolls try to retain some fig-leaf of plausibility.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

You, John S. Dyson, are another we rarely count on for finding truth in your posts. Certainly your remarks above are blantant lies.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

^^^^^^^^

And leftist weenies can't spell ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

And you just can't wait to jump on ANYONE, for ANY reason, can you? Talk about a weenie. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

As opposed to right-wing lame-brains, who can't find anything better to do with their rhetorical talents than to point out a typo. Talk about a waste of bandwidth.

I must admit that Jim can spell every word in his tiny little vocabulary, and that that minimal vocabulary is sufficient to express every last one of the ideas in his rather specilaised little brain, which puts hom several steps ahead of the African Grey parrot, who hasn't been taught to type, yet, but once I've said that I'm back in mean mode. I hope he hurries up and posts another circuit diagram - they are okay.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Well, I'm not advocating assassinating anyone - merely try him for high treason and hang him for the criminal he is.

Thanks, Rich

--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum
Reply to

Very interesting -- I shouldn't be a subject of this discussion, because I haven't advocated any physical harm to anyone in this group. I am very angry with GWB also, but am intellectually consistent about it. I am more disgusted with the far leftists and the Nazi types (far right equivalents like David Duke) also. Too bad that the left has drifted very far left, where Bush is actually politically relatively similar to JFK nowadays. It is the left wingers who seem not to promote minorities to high level positions. (I guess that there are even more similarities between JFK and Bush, where there were wiretaps during JFK also -- however, the wiretaps allowed by Bush on his authority are terminated on one side by a foreign connection.) JFK/RFK were tapping MLK and friends.

Peace loving often isn't effective if you disarm yourself against the enemies who have declared war against you. Letting the enemy 'have its way' is only self destructive.

'Peace loving' seems to often be practiced by intellectually inconsistent people.

The leader of the Demoncrats is so typical of the left. Trying to disavow him is convienient right now (for the lefties), but many of those who disavow him do sound just like him. Howard Dean is oh so very prototypical of the American left, and is clearly in the mainstream of the Demoncrat leadership. There are some Democrats left, but they are not in the mainstream of their party anymore.

It is an incompetent and child-like view that someone who sees the clear and stark intellectual inconsistency and dishonesty from the left is somehow a 'Bush lover.' Leftist children do sometimes have problems with understanding, and take on an all-or-nothing/black-or-white belief system. The lefties are childlike in this manner, but have more political power than an especially incompetent leftist child should be allowed to have.

REGARDING any physical damage to anyone in this group, the obvious truth is that many of the leftist advocates would be happier if they voluntarily left this world. The physical realities of this world are simply inconsistent with the leftist beliefs and mental state. The world would be better off after their leaving also. The best case is the ashes would be dispersed instead of taking any space.

John

Reply to
John S. Dyson

Please look at the smiley. Lack of sense of humor is so darned common from the left. The leftist lack of reality is even more common.

John

Reply to
John S. Dyson

AND, where did the "threaten physical harm" come from?

I don't recall, though it's not entirely impossible, threatening physical harm ;-)

I have threatened, make that carried out, preventing scum-bag foreign leftists from getting employment in the very country they choose to criticize.

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

OK, so, please, do remind me, who exactly is it who has declared war on the US? Can we look up that declaration on the internet anywhere?

Thanks, Rich

--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum
Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Just for starts, you suggested you'd love to see Boston go up in a Nuclear holocaust. I'd call that physical harm.

Smiley - ;-) - or not.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

OK, John S. Dyson, I'm calling you out on this one. Just name my lies, let's hear it, with full details.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

More meaningless BS from John S. Dyson.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

That's not physical harm... that's justice ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Thanks Jim, you're so kind. With that retort I can rest my case.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

And your case is what? Leftist weenies are hopelessly humorless and useless to society as a whole ?:-)

And SO EASY to pick on their vulnerabilities ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956

Actually, for leftist people from the Boston area that would survive, they'd probably remember the bombing for a few years. The leftist delusions tend to overwhelm reality for people like you. On the other hand, I do tend to remember and understand history. I don't have the luxury of ignoring reality that you lefties allow yourselves to do.

Either you lefties are intellectually dishonest and allow yourself to forget history and reality (which is what I believe that you do), or you are incredibly intellectually incompetent based upon a disability (which is not what I believe that you are.)

So, it is fairly clear to me that you choose to be intellectually dishonest and chose leftism as a religion instead of accepting reality. The islamists and the American leftists appear to be of a similar kind of personality. Leftism and extreme Islamism are so similar because of the similar kinds of people.

John

Reply to
John S. Dyson