OT: Counterfeit Money

The one he's talking about isn't "for charity"; seldom is it even a bucket - it's usually a little tray about the size of a soapdish.

But you'd never see a nickel or dime in one, in _this_ neighborhood! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

In Okinawa, the Filipina strippers used to pick up a stack of quarters off the top of a beer bottle. The _good_ ones could then drop them into their tip bowl a few at a time. ;-)

If you were really a good boy, some of them would pick up a quarter that you'd balanced on the tip of your nose while lying on the stage. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Well, don't leave us all in suspenders!

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

He doesn't know "duodecagon".

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I wish we would go down a step so we can pay for the gas $2.99 and 9 f****n Tenths.

I cant wait till it goes to $29.99 and 9 F****n 10ths per gallon.

greg

Reply to
GregS

After the contact cement? Ooh!

Reply to
krw

Actually, my wife has no problems with them, There is a little trick of taking a stack of them and rolling them between the fingers. The smaller coins just drop out... ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Which is a real shame, since the metal in the penny is worth more than a cent... ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Actually, they are a little box that you stick the bill into, and it tells you what the denominations are. My wife worked the cash register at Carls Jr. for a while when I was in grad school. The reader then was a unit about a foot long, and six inches wide. Weighed about two pounds, but it worked!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

You do know that a penny is copper plated zinc, don't you?

Michael A. Terrell

Filipina? In Okinawa?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

checking

local

dislike=20

a=20

significant=20

trash -

dumping=20

There is absolutely nothing naughty about it. It is not there for charity, it is there for customer convenience.

Let me see if i can look something up called the digicash experiment. I think it was over 20 years ago.

=20

=20

=20

Reply to
JosephKK

We were giving ones and fives to the girl that was showcased (dancing)at a basement bar we went to in TJ. Then 'Joe' slips me a twenty, and says "Slip this one in on her". I put it in her bikini, and she grabbed me by the hair and drug me up on stage with her, and instead of putting my head between her jugs, she put it between her monster cheeks. Most interesting chew toy I ever did see. :-)

I sure hope I didn't catch anything from that, and no, I do not give out twentys in TJ any more, and my hair is short again now.

Reply to
Kai

Who said anything about "doesn't know"? Other than you, dumbfuck?

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

I always knew that responding to your retarded horseshit would never get anyone anywhere in the world any further along. Why? Because you have nothing to offer.

More like "You never knew"... and "You never will."

Grow up, Putz.

Reply to
Kai

It is worth a hell of a lot less now, since they took 85% of the Copper out of it.

The friggin Zinc strip costs almost as much. The process to coin them is greater now too.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Copper clad, actually.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Seems the DimBulb is the one who needs to grow up, but nothing has changed in the last fifty years.

Reply to
krw

A penny still costs something like $.015 to make. I'm not sure the metal cost is greater than $.01 right now, though (it was at one point).

Reply to
krw

Migrant "Comfort women" for the foreign devils. Imported and held (return tickets and passports confiscated) by the Yakuza (Japanese mafia).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany