Sony going on, & off!

Model # KV-36FV310, units comes on, but after a few minutes running, relay clicks, on, & off repeatedly, shutting down the set, & it comes back on a second or so later. It keeps going on & off repeatedly. Pix, & sound is perfect when running, no bad connections anywhere, can't localize it with heat, or cooling. Anyone see this problem? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

There's a later model (or models) of Sony which would have a diode (surface-mount, I think) break down in an AC zero-cross detect circuit. I believe part of the stand-by supply. Sorry to be so imprecise - but it's another guy in my shop who works on these.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias