OT: About chairs

On a sunny day (Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:17:33 -0400) it happened "Michael A. Terrell" wrote in :

:-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Poxy hell what a screwed up site. YMMV

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Baer

=20

My current chair lasted about a year. I only adjusted occasionally, when i noticed that is was low. Now an adjustment lasts only minutes. If i get ambitious i will buy the tool and replace the cylinder, they are available.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

I agree. I offered to build it, but their accountant bought a book on HTML and did it. Another of their websites has their phone number and file path as the page titles. You can't tell what they were, if you bookmark them. I built a third website for another business for them, but she screwed it up within a few days so I gave up. They think multiple people can maintain a single website. I went as far as creating blank templates with detailed notes on what to edit, and what not to touch. Rather than edit it that way, she would open a page with Frontpage, make changes and save it. They sell to artists, and think that a page like that looks good. Their customers all claim to use Apple computers, but the server logs show less than 3%. Over 90% use XP.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

one

for

it,

180.

factory.

Is that buyers or page views?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

No online sales, since the products are all customized and sold over the phone. People find the basic item they want & call to discuss it with the owner, so it's page views. The product is of little use for anyone who isn't in their field. They all claim to use Apple computers, because their customers are artists.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell