about capcitor

Hello All

Can anyone enligthen me about how a the capcitor charging and discharging in a configuration of a battery(and ac power supply) and capacitor in series? I am wondering if the the charge flow can goes through the capacitor plates? How actually the flow of electron and current to the capacitor at two side of the battery terminal(ac signal)? Kindly help me to understand this. If there is any online document that explains this well, kindly show me the link

Thank you

rgds and thanks Jason

Reply to
jason