about PotatoSemi

This is Vedder Chen from PotatoSemi Taiwan. PotatoSemi Website is created & maintained in Taiwan. We got too many contacts from University Students, so we create EBay store for them. We shipped our chips to many university students world wide. Potato Chips are sent to many big companies such as Intel, Texas Instrument, Sony, IBM, AMD, Broadcom, etc. No one has any question about our chip performance. Also a few buyers left massage in EBay. All of them are happy. We are using the next generation logic structure which you will never find it from any textbooks. Logic cells such as inverter, nand gate, nor gate etc. are created 50 years ago. They are too noisy. One day, we will rewrite CMOS logic textbook. =93Digital =3D noise=94 is not true any more. If you have any questions about Potato Chips, please feel free to contact us.

Reply to
Vchen

A, yes! I have had much success using a switching regulator potato chip, combined with an O Henry inductor. Regrds, Jon

Reply to
jd_lark

Well I've noticed that if I use the rippled chip that sometimes I don't need to use a heat sink... ;)

-Dave Pollum

I've noticed that any company that has to resort to spam isn't trustworthy.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How much salt do you put on the chips? I do not like salt on my chips...

Reply to
Robert Baer