about vfd

hello.........

I have know same details about role of vfd in packaging machine.

Regards radhakrishnan

Reply to
rkradha09

Depends on which VFD you are talking about: Variable Frequency Drive? Vacuum Fluorescent Display? Volunteer Fire Department? Virtual Floppy Disk? Veterinary Feed Directive? Votes For Deletion? Vicarius Filii Dei?

Without more data, we can't help you with your homework. Perhaps the "The vast secret comprised of the VFD, Count Olaf, the orphan's parents, and so forth" from "A Series of Unfortunate Events" is what you're looking for?

Oh, and Google - it's not just for gmail anymore. They've added a rather decent search function.

Reply to
ghelbig