Ok We Admit it: Michael Terrell & I are a piece of Shit, together We police the Newsgroup

of What you can and cannot post. We are Americun's shit. We killed innocent people around the world and we make up several reasons for our evil. So what? We are the king, who will get us? Hugh?

Reply to
JosephKK

Not at all. Just protecting my friends and myself, forger. By the way, i noticed you gave up on forging JT real promptly. I might ask him how he did that.

Reply to
JosephKK

(The real) JosephKK wrote:

1) Look at the headers and get the abuse address. 2) Report him. (I already did, but the piece of shit that runs that domain says *you* have to make the complaint

--as will **each** individual whose identity this creep forges.) The PoS administrator won't block the IP address.

Reply to
JeffM

Yet he claims to run a clean and honest service.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If you are sure you know which service is catering to forgers (you DO know how paths can be spoofed to conceal a posts true origin) and the administrator refuses to take action, you contact the server just to the left of the offender just to the left in the path and suggest that they discontinue accepting their messages.

Reject nihilism!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Many are mere relays (hops) and they do not do filtration. Particularly by request.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I report each forgery of my identity and only my own.

Reply to
JosephKK

He probably believes that he does, but just not realize just how easily it is abused.

Reply to
JosephKK

Bullshit. The retarded bastard reads their posts. He knows what they pull.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

If you get no satisfaction from the relay site, you just move one step to the left and submit a request to that administrator to block the relay.

There is an organization of usenet administrators that maintain blacklists of abusive sites (Google NoCeUm or Cancelmoose). Generally, most administrators will cooperate or risk getting cut off. Their 'good' customers will drop them, leaving them with nothing but the riff-raff. Not a successful business plan.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.

Gosh dimbulb you need to provide extraordinary support for that extraordinary claim.

Reply to
JosephKK

No, I do not, JoeyKKTard. He examines the post cited in the complaint, and then responds. Pretty simple shit, you retarded f*ck.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

How strange. The owner has _NOT_ responded to me, but I do not seem to be getting forged any more. The owner does not read all the outgoing posts, only the ones contained in well built complaints. There is a difference in timing and intent.

Reply to
JosephKK

"well built complaints"? That's pretty retarded. "the owner" should read the posts referenced to by ANY complaint posted, not just those that your retarded ass thinks were eloquently constructed. Can you really be that stupid?

Reply to
UltimatePatriot