Sue me? Then I can sue you ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it, But the instruction of fools is folly. Proverbs 16:22

At least someone is fighting these ultrasickenng liberals.

Their day comes though. And no, I am not going to shoot them, I am just goi ng to revel in the experience when the consequences of their actions come h ome to shit on them as they have shit on us.

Where is Slowman ? This post has been up for hours ! Surely he must educate us about how wrong we are on this and how we must support support the ultr asickening liberals. What, is he sleeping on the job ? he apparently missed the memo that there is no sleep for the spammers who think they know it al l. COME ON SLOWMAN, There are people who think they can actually get along in the world without your advice. Chop chop ! Don't let them survive too lo ng without your omnipotent guidance. PLEEEES !!!!!!. Tell us what to do ! W e are lost without you !

Reply to
jurb6006

lol are you running for the office of President of his fan club?

Reply to
bitrex

It's fun to watch lefties being forced to live by their own rules. The schadenfreude is just so juicy!

Why do you give a rip about that aushole?

Reply to
krw

"Slowman the aushole"... I like that >:-} ...Jim Thompson

      Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it,
      But the instruction of fools is folly.  Proverbs 16:22

t going to revel in the experience when the consequences of their actions come home to shit on them as they have shit on us.

Jim should have waited until Monday (or Tuesday perhaps - if Easter Monday is a holiday) before posting - from the posting:

"Last week a federal judge denied that request and gave the group until this coming Monday to prove it can?t be sued. "

So, what the judge ACTUALLY said was they can be sued only if they don't

provide proof this coming week. In other words this is not yet a given, merely a probable.

I would agree that anyone who sues can then be counter-sued if there are

reasonable grounds, but really gentlemen, wait until the final judgement

before opening yet another OT rant!

John

Reply to
John Robertson

John needs to spend more time boning up on the language... his, "I would agree that anyone who sues can then be counter-sued"... smirk... smirk ;-) ...Jim Thompson

      Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it,
      But the instruction of fools is folly.  Proverbs 16:22

And doing it foolishly. A 'voluntary association' can simply disband; if a volunteer doesn't show up in court, what's the judge to do? SOMEONE has to represent the party to the suit, or there's no fair trial.

I suppose if there's a website, the plaintiff could ask for it to be reassigned. Or if there's a coffeepot and some folding chairs...

The association can restart tomorrow with a different name. They'll need to get a new coffeepot. With all the trial publicity, there will be more volunteers next week.

Reply to
whit3rd

I wonder if they have any money.

Jasen Betts

I too crave it. Not quite as good as sex but...

Cmon, you have to have a little bit of fun in life.

Wow, 15 hours and we have not been graced by his Majesty's wisdom.

Feels good don't it ?

Reply to
jurb6006

show up in court, what's the judge to do?"

Render a default judgement against them.

I think the court would tire of that and start taking names. And now that they can put you in jail for failing to show up in a civil case, aka creating a debtor's prison, they can certainly deal with this.

At least I hope so.

Reply to
jurb6006

They should be able to get that foreign money from the CLinton "Foundation".

Reply to
jurb6006

Just think of it as

Reply to
krw

They can go after individuals (officers).

Reply to
krw

Isn't that "foundation" supposed to be under investigation?

Cursitor Doom