news.induhvidual.de

Ok, I forgot that they are starting to charge from april1 and they dont take paypal:(

Which server are you going over to?

Nope I wont use google groups

martin

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one

Reply to
martin griffith

I paid my subscription with a credit card. I won't deal with Pay Pal, go figure.

Individual.net My ISP has a server too, but I can't get at it from the outside, so unless I use a different server from work, home, or on the road, I have to have a "public" server. Individual has been great and a *lot* cheaper than the last one (NewsGuy) that fit the bill.

Certainly.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I just pushed the "FirstGate Click and Buy" button. It took me to a European site which notices that I was leftpondian and transferred me to a US site. No big deal. It's not 4/1 yet, so I don't *know* that it worked.

Agreed. $13/yr is chump-change. FOr $12/mo. I'd expect a complete ISP, not just news.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Ah, I couldnt see CC payment on the site, only bank transfer. I'll have another look. I cant see the point of paying 12$/month /10GB when I only inhabit 4 NG,s. I'll be happy to stay with individual.de

martin

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one

Reply to
martin griffith

I'm going to Octanews, 8 gigabytes for 7.95$ US, non expiring, should last a while for the text groups... ;-) The catch is you have to send an email to request posting priviledges to be turned on. (can't post by default).

Best Regards

--
Steve Sousa
Reply to