What's the relationship between CSR and CCL ?

Hi, All,

Could you please answer:

What's the relationship between CSR and CCL ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Boki.

Reply to
boki

(Did you mean to post this to news.csr.com ?)

CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio) spun off from CCL (Cambridge Consultants Limited) in April 1999.

No trouble :-)

Best Regards

Jens

--
    Key ID 0x09723C12, jensting@tingleff.org
        Analogue filtering / 5GHz RLAN / Mdk Linux / odds and ends

Whew! I'm glad it wasn't just me ;)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Wassat? Cold Cathode Luminescense?

"Customer Service Rep" and "Couldn't Care Less". Those two are often synonymous.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

^^^^^^^^^^^^ luminescence, sorry.

Never heard of CSR.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Wow, boki's back!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

We are not mind readers. We give up. YOU tell US!

Reply to
Reg Edwards

Hi Boki.

I forgot to welcome you back, so consider it done. I was wondering what happened. Someone said they got a sniff of you in another group.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

there is usualy a 6db difference, depending on the speed of light

martin

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Gandhi

Reply to
martin griffith

Got answer!

Boki.

Reply to
boki

Hi Mike, Nice to see you again. I went for my duty (soldier) 3 month, and back to my company this Jan. My major work now is bluetooth firmware/software, but I will keep study this group related.

:)

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
boki

:D, I have never leave.

Boki.

Reply to
boki

Got it. Thanks for your information.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
boki

Ha Ha, very happy somebody remember me,

Kevin, are you there? :p

Keep moving :D

Boki.

Reply to
boki

I actually found a company CSR via google, but nothing turned up in the summary with CCL in it. Prob bacause I put "luminescence" in the string.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Hi Boki, SO WHAT ARE THEY??????

we all want to know

martin

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Gandhi

Reply to
martin griffith

Very similar, they are all consonants

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Hi Martin,

:)

Boki.

Reply to
boki

What was the question? Are you related to Deep Thought by any chance?

Reply to
Paul Burke

I second that. sorry about my smart-arse reply, its genetic :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given