Need connections help from diagrams

I'm trying to assemble a project and somehow I suppose I'm failing miserabl
y at connections as  it doesn't work.  I'd like to get some help from someo
ne to either to tell me ( I could call you) or write the connections needed
 as understand it. I have 2 diagrams to email you for the connections. THan
k you in  advance.

Claire

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
bly at connections as  it doesn't work.  I'd like to get some help from som
eone to either to tell me ( I could call you) or write the connections need
ed as understand it. I have 2 diagrams to email you for the connections. TH
ank you in  advance.

You forgot to mention how much money is in the deceased Nigerian prince's b
ank account

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
On Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 6:01:13 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wro
te:
rably at connections as  it doesn't work.  I'd like to get some help from s
omeone to either to tell me ( I could call you) or write the connections ne
eded as understand it. I have 2 diagrams to email you for the connections.
THank you in  advance.
 bank account

If you have nothing helpful to offer piss off.

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
On Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 6:01:13 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wro
te:
rably at connections as  it doesn't work.  I'd like to get some help from s
omeone to either to tell me ( I could call you) or write the connections ne
eded as understand it. I have 2 diagrams to email you for the connections.
THank you in  advance.
 bank account

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING HELPFUL TO OFFER PISS OFF JERK.

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

That'll motivate everybody to help you, for sure.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
serably at connections as  it doesn't work.  I'd like to get some help from
 someone to either to tell me ( I could call you) or write the connections
needed as understand it. I have 2 diagrams to email you for the connections
. THank you in  advance.
e's bank account

He didn'y have to be an arse when I am a bonafide person, not a scammer or
a jerk  with witness one liners.

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

You're Australian, right?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

:-D

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

Who's being the arse now?

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

Well, you lot do have a bit of form here. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

Two or three noisy dickheads do not define a nation.

Most of us here (there are many!) don't make a point of being
identifiable as being Australian, to avoid being treated like those
others deserve.

We might have typically low regard for authorities and traditions, but
the folk who stand out as dickheads are the ones screaming to be treated
as authorities. Strange, isn't it?

CH

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

 I'd

I have no bias towards any one but the uncivilized and the uncouth.   As a
point of interest I am German.

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

"uncivilised" and "uncouth" are value-laden words generally used by
those who want to preserve authority or tradition, not truth.

People deserve respect, but no-one who wishes to be a rational thinker
can afford to "respect" any idea. Ideas must always be treated with
vigorous disdain.

Traditionalists and authoritarians cannot tell the difference between
disrespect of their ideas, and disrespect of their persons - they regard
both as equally uncouth and uncivilised.

Clifford Heath

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

Despite the fact that I joined an electronics group and not  a psyhcotherapy / philosophical group I'll offer my last response to poster.    People DESERVE courtesy at first interaction, civlity is HOPED for at all times ad respect must be EARNED.
When one does not warret these niceities then they forfeit and deserve the repurcussions of their actions. I follow the Golden Rule...Treat others as your would like to be treated" but I will not turn the other cheek when assualted.
Truth has nothing to do with either civility or uncouthness. The latter are two states of personalty traits that do not atatch themselves to truth or deceit.
The behaviors exhibited here by some can be alligned with "roadrage"...for no good reason verbal assault or insults retorted by request for electronics help.
Do i sense a good old boys club here or what?  I thought this was a group for extended education.

 Ideas must always be treated with

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

You are new on this group. There are a number of "contributors"
here that routinely verbally abuse people. There is absolutely
no way to get them to shut up. The only effective defence is to
simply ignore them, filter them out or something. Don't wrestle
with pigs: You'll get covered in mud and the pigs like it.

There are fortunately also a few very knowledgeable contributors
that make this Usenet group not entirely a waste of time.

On your original request, my take is that if you need help with
such basic things, you shouldn't be touching the insides of X-ray
machines.

Jeroen Belleman

Re: Need connections help from diagrams

? I'd

a point of interest I am German.

This is a group where people who are interested in electronics go for enter
tainment.  Sometimes the posters here will use their engineering talent to
help other people solve their problem.  That is a bonus not an obligation.
 Presentation , just like in real life, tends to be the key to having a pos
t be the object of entertainment or not.  Your presentation in the first po
st was so poor that it made it natural to turn the thread into a joke

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 9:27:49 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrot
e:
e:
:

ted
s a point of interest I am German.
ertainment.  Sometimes the posters here will use their engineering talent t
o help other people solve their problem.  That is a bonus not an obligation
.  Presentation , just like in real life, tends to be the key to having a p
ost be the object of entertainment or not.  Your presentation in the first
post was so poor that it made it natural to turn the thread into a joke

Seriously, you act like you are doing someone out there in never never land
 a favor by letting them review your (secret drawings) and spend their time
 to educate you on something you cannot even articulate. All through privat
e email.

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 9:30:23 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrot
e:
ote:
ote:
te:

and

but
eated
 As a point of interest I am German.
ntertainment.  Sometimes the posters here will use their engineering talent
 to help other people solve their problem.  That is a bonus not an obligati
on.  Presentation , just like in real life, tends to be the key to having a
 post be the object of entertainment or not.  Your presentation in the firs
t post was so poor that it made it natural to turn the thread into a joke
nd a favor by letting them review your (secret drawings) and spend their ti
me to educate you on something you cannot even articulate. All through priv
ate email.

This forum is not a charity, although sometimes people are charitable.

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 10:12:48 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wro
te:
ote:
:
rote:
'm

( I
stand

t a

se
, but
treated
   As a point of interest I am German.
 entertainment.  Sometimes the posters here will use their engineering tale
nt to help other people solve their problem.  That is a bonus not an obliga
tion.  Presentation , just like in real life, tends to be the key to having
 a post be the object of entertainment or not.  Your presentation in the fi
rst post was so poor that it made it natural to turn the thread into a joke
land a favor by letting them review your (secret drawings) and spend their
time to educate you on something you cannot even articulate. All through pr
ivate email.

ment should be noted in the name..not electronics development. How could I
have ever guessed I would be walking into a site that the regulars suffer f
rom locker room syndrome and may occasionally talk of electronics. Don't kn
ow how I missed that...my  psychic abilities must be off. I'll seek out an
older group that exhibits courtesy more so than you younger boys. Your grou
p sense of humor and help escapes me.....and who said I wanted charity?  I
was willing to pay to that person who helped me. Would you talk this way to
 your mother?!

Re: Need connections help from diagrams
rote:
te:
 I'm

e ( I
erstand
..

not a

hose
ns, but
e treated
[...]

You should have posted it as an advertisement for a paying job.  There are
a number of people here who make money from exactly that sort of thing.  I
know that when I intend to pay someone for something I wave my money around
 at the very beginning and then I generally do not get any jokes at all.

Site Timeline