seeking construction help in DC

hey all> I am also a newbie to elctronics and would like to learn. I have not been successful in finding simpler self help books that teach you how to read a scheamatic. I'm sure theere are probably various diagrams available for the same thing but aside from learning the symbols for various components I can't translate that to real life material. I will look at the two sites mentioned in an earlier post, however I am in need of come help for constructing an item. The first project is simple enough, I just need to find some help relatively close to me....any good samaritans have some time?? thanks you in advance.

Reply to
medusa

Hi,

I live in Northern Virginia and work on pinball machines and video games for a living (yea, i get paid to do it)

While I myself have never recieved any "formal" education in electronics. I've gotten enough basics and i'm damn good at reading schematics. I might be able to take a look at it and give you a hand.

Schematics are really easy to read once you learn the basics, except the German ones...esically the mid 60's German schematics.

Email me at dewdude(at)gmail.com and we'll hammer out some details.

Reply to
dewdude

Hey Dude!

I think this will be simply for you.....since it's very late now i'll scan the plan and email you tomorrow. I'm on wisconsin aven in dc. I'd really appreciate help on this project as its very important to me...not a hobby.

later, claire

Reply to
medusa569