tnetd7300 - ar7

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand how much it costs a development environment for the TI tnetd7300/ar7: I mean source code, reference design and whatever else is needed to start a small project. It is a system on chip for the adsl market, but it seems that you must be a company to take such informations from TI. Is there anybody who can give me some clue?

Thanks in advance.

max

Reply to
max