Design of process control timer

hello sir, i am working a s a lecturer in Bannari Amman Institute of technology,now i am handling electronics system design lab for ECE 3rd year. this design of process control experiment is there for our lab.there is no materials with me related to this experiment.So please send materials regarding this experiment.i will be very thank ful for you.

Reply to
shivapriyakvp

The title "process control experiment" covers a lot of range, there's not really enough information in your post to figure out what it is you need.

Are you designing an experiment, and you need help with it, or want to see if there's some other school out there that has an experiment that you can copy?

Do you have a specific experiment in mind that you know works, but you need equipment to carry out?

What are the details of the requirements for the lab/equipment that you're trying to work with?

I'm a little vague on continental school terms, particularly as they may apply to your country (and I'm not sure of that, either), but isn't a "lecturer" someone who has some domain knowledge? Wouldn't that mean that you have a PhD in the area that you're teaching?

Now, if "lecturer" means that you're a hapless grad student who's been grabbed by one ankle and tossed into this all unprepared, and if you're being asked to do this work without support form your superiors, you have my sympathy for your plight and my admiration for your initiative in trying to get something going. Even if you've got a PhD but you somehow missed all the practical aspects, I still admire your desire to get this done right instead of glossing over everything.

So: Details! Details! Tell us what you _really_ mean, and if your road doesn't become clear in the telling maybe we can help you find it.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott