more whining

Yikes, sort of a dubious victory. What's it do?

Actually, if you want to get technical, this board has 87 distinct supply rails...

John

These are baking chocolate and thus are lower sugar. Thats probably one reason they are good!

Reply to
Brian

Popeye's chicken and redbeans, and Stella Artois. I bet I'm close to as happy as you are.

John

Maybe you could see if there is another dollar store type distributor for them. Really, these are GOOD and worth the effort.

Reply to
Brian

Probably so ;-)

I just looked up Otis St. You're right down there in the middle of everything aren't you?

...Jim Thompson

In a bargain store, too! They are excellent, we just happened to stumble upon them. Bought a couple hundred dollars worth (can you tell this family likes good chocolate?).

Reply to
Brian

"> I agree that Hershey is shit, but UK built Mars and Nestle is ok by my

When you can't enjoy other things in life due to strong political nonsense, it is easier to concentrate on beer and chocolate. Its all you have left.

I mean, if I couldn't have working electronic gadgets and could not go out and hunt, etc., maybe I'd be spending my time brewing beer and making chocolate to drown my sorrows in.

Reply to
Brian

If you ask Google Earth to show "San Francisco" our roof is visible in the default view. We're going to paint it white soon, to keep it cool, and I'd like to paint the Highland Hills big enough to be visible, for whenever Google updates their images. Or maybe a big oscillator circuit.

It really weirds people out, finding an electronics engr/mfgr thing a few blocks from City Hall and the opera house and stuff. Our next-door neighbor, just the other side of the wall from my office, is the San Francisco Ballet School.

John

Not right nearby, and probably not for that cheap, but I think there are some downtown. We used to go to a local Korean-run Japanese restaurant and order a plate of 72 sushi for something like $30 and share it four ways, but they changed hands and went downhill a bit. The 'hockey' combo* at Sushi Time is about $8.50 US and is all I usually want to eat. Arigato is a bit cheaper (and no tip) but fast-food style. The only all-you-can-eat places I currently patronize regularly are Indian vegetarian buffets.

*Tuna, Salmon, Hokkigai, Ebi, Kani, 3 pcs. of Kappa Maki, 3 pcs. of Salmon Maki & Salmon Hand-Roll

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Its been snowing there for some time. most of the south island is suitable for skiing right now. Bit of a bugger if you happen to live there. Up here in Te Aroha its not snowing, but is damned cold.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

yes, indeed.

i >
Reply to
Ignoramus13429

"John Larkin" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

The pb is that not all bosses are equiped with the Tek probe interface to properly read the cal factor. So they all beleive it to be 1:1

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Hmm.. that's interesting. I've been fancying a retirement in NZ for some time. The Bay of Plenty was one of the possible areas, due mainly to the (claimed) mild climate..... and now you say it's "damned cold" at the moment.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

I agree Hershey is cheap American chocolate substitute ( a bit like Bill Gates OS) but Mars and Cadbury are definitely the real thing.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

I love that scene from Frasier where Niles orders a decaff' latte with skimmed milk and the waiter shouts "One Gutless Wonder!"

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Yep. I'm on the other side of the Kaimais from Tauranga (Katikati actually), its 10:48pm in the middle of winter and I'm wearing a T-shirt. Perhaps 10C in my lab.

"damn cold" is subjective. I dont see snow in winter, unless I go for a long drive; nor do I generally get frosts. I seriously froze my arse off when I lived in Boston :)

If you go further north, say bay of islands, then it often doesnt get into single-digits at all during winter. it never snows north of auckland.

NZ is pretty darned good. and the climate is fairly mild, unless you are very south or very high (eg central plateau).

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Sounds good, with some unagi on the side. Hot sake and cold beer go well together, too. Good cars and good food.

John

There's a great latte scene in Steve Martin's "LA Story", which is a wonderful movie.

John

John Larkin wrote: [snip]

Exactly. Try Valrhona or El Rey. Almost better than sex.

Reply to
Brad Albing

Probably Linear Tech, I used a LT1964 negative reg recently in that package, I'm sure they will have a positive equivalent.

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian