Microwave brain scrambler?

And the actual facts, as opposed to "likely to occur", tell a different story. You really think this has not been tried? Lots of times?

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

And rhythmic sound, especially binaural tones, will entrain the gross brainwaves over both hemispheres. There's no instant knockout although it does lead to mild and controllable altered states of consciousness, easily overridden by the user.

The RF version is far less effective at any frequency.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Conditioned response. Totally different from what you are talking about.

Facts say otherwise. As I stated elsewhere, this has been tried by numerous people - and it doesn't work,

Yes, and if you want to do that you use high intensity light at around

18Hz which triggers an epileptic fit in a fair percentage of people. RF does not work.
--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

No, I mean: perform the experiment. Personally. This week.

Build one and directly demonstrate the phenomenon to anyone who cares to come and experience it. Build a second one, mail it to Dirk.

You can argue forever about whether you've been blessed with five toes or six, but immediate direct inspection goes far in silencing the doubters.

((((((((((((((((((((((( ( ( (o) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty Research Engineer beaty a chem washington edu UW Chem Dept, Bagley Hall RM74 billb a eskimo com Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700 ph206-762-3818

Bill Beaty

Other - more capable - folks may have conceived the idea, but since they know more about the subject than you, the concept will not have implanted itself in their minds as it has in yours.

Why not go back to working on a geometric scheme for trisecting an angle? Mathematicians have proved that this can't be done, so you'd run less risk of committing yourself to spending real money on a echnical mirage.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I disagree. Dr. Adey's results show an immediate, overwhelming effect. You can bet that the cat used in Dr. Adey's experiments tried like hell to avoid having it's eyeballs deflected and yet, Dr. Adey could force the cat to look in any direction Dr. Adey wished, at any time.

You really think this has not been tried? Lots of times?

It was successfully tried any number of times during Dr. Adey's experiments. Human trials are a natural outcome and I *do* think that experiments with human volunteers have been done.

The thing I'm concerned about is that the transmitter will be used against honest, law abiding people without their consent.

Thank you for thinking about this important development.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

There are many parallel paths to hypnosis.

I agree most paths to mind control are orders of magnitude less instantaneous and effective than modulated non-ionizing radiation.

I would like to contrast your scientific evidence against Dr. Adey's. Have you published? Can you provide a link please?

Thanks

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

I agree with your assessment about my relative level of concern, though I very much doubt that those others you speak of would readily agree to *everything* we said about them. :)

I wasn't involved with that. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

I am working on other, more rewarding things.

Please remember what I said when you shake yourself awake after a minor disagreement at your local sandwich shop.

Thank you for your perspective on this though - provoking subject.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Dirk, I wasn't referring to the 'flash of light', (but you knew that). I was referring to the modulated non-ionizing radiation Dr. Adey used to control the cat's brain so to steer it's eyes in a direction that the cat did not necessarily intend.

'Conditioned response' requires a stimulus that can be sensed without an intervening tool, (a radio receiver in this case).

I cannot hear radio transmissions without a receiver. Can you?

Dr. Adey's experiments were successful. Cites on the unsuccessful experiments please?

There's that pesky low frequency stimulus again.

Cites?

Thanks.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

You, Bill Sloman and Dirk don't apparently accept Dr. Adey's results supporting the effectiveness of modulated non- ionizing radiation in involuntary brain control.

Dr. Adey forgot more about the subject during lunch yesterday than any of us lot will ever know, yet apparently only one of us accepts his findings.

I could theoretically produce a room full of zapped volunteers and you guys would merely dismiss the results as bogus or inapplicable in some way.

I can hear you now, Bill: "You screwed around with their brainwaves and expect us to rely on their *memories*? Are you insane?"

I can hear Dirk: "I stood *right next* to my microwave oven just now and was totally unaffected by your bogus modulation."

I can hear Bill Sloman: "It is impossible to do and no one would ever attempt it because it is just *wrong*. This is about 'hearing clicks', right?"

I can hear AZ: "How many times were you dropped on your head as a baby?"

I can hear Mike Terrel: "Heck, just smack them with a baseball bat."

:)

I think Dr. Adey's experimental results are solid and his results are compelling. You may agree or not.

I don't go on fool's errands.

One step at a time.

Do you agree that Dr. Adey controlled the eye muscles of a lab animal only by stimulating it's brain with modulated non-ionizing radiation, as shown in Dr. Adey's paper?

Step two: Do you agree that modulated electromagnetic radiation propagates through space from one point to another?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Bill doesn't work with high levels of RF.

Tell that to birds that drop dead in front of a 2 MW RADAR antenna. It is the average power that matters, and if you are going to play around with high power RF mistakes happen.

Michael A. Terrell

I'd love to hear the explanation for 000 gauge cables snaking through the ceiling and the megawatt power company feed for winston's infernal machine. Sorry we had to lose the supply room for my equipment racks, but isn't that better than pepper spray?

Reply to
AZ Nomad

You have misread the paper.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

As part of a trigger for a conditioned reflex. The previous conditioning was the big "thing"

He used an RF signal like Pavlov used a bell (or so the story goes).

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Not necessarily. Hence the word "subliminal"

I can't hear magnetic fields either, but Persinger showed that mag fields modulated with voice can result in choices, which should have been random, being skewed towards the object of the modulated voice.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

(...)

Rave - in - a - box!

Cool!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

You know what they say about opinions. :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I was not referring to the point of Dr. Adey's experiment at the time, but the more compelling aside regarding his control of the cat's eyes using modulated non-ionizing radiation.

Pavlov used food as a reinforcing stimulus, linking it to the sound of a tuning fork.

Let me ask you a completely different question:

'Yes' or 'No' is all I ask for, guys.

Thanks

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Next we will be discussing opera. :)

Let me ask a 'yes' / 'no' question:

"By irradiating a lab animal with a non-ionizing carrier that has a low frequency AM subcarrier, Dr. Adey has taken over control the eye muscles of that lab animal, aiming them anywhere he pleases, any time he wants." Do you agree with that assessment, based on Dr. Adey's paper?

Thanks

--Winston

Reply to
Winston