threshold,

screamer.

So you were born on Feb 29th, 1940 ?

Reply to
upsidedown

should be

threshold,

screamer.

Yep. 5 of my 8 grandchildren are "older" >:-}

The oldest granddaughter is just about to turn 24 and will marry in November. ...Jim Thompson

should be

threshold,

screamer.

.3Vcc.pdf

deterministic

per pair.

on the

most.

For your cable requirements i expect that TIA 568 certified Cat6 cable can do the job.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

A little fat and physically inflexible, but that would work.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany