Laminate flooring and ESD?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:06:18 -0700, Richard Henry wrote: ...

Well, they already get away with shit by bribing cops and stuff. What they should do is make a law that if they do speed, they're forbidden to wear a seat belt or have a driver's side air bag:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Intelligence abhors a vacuum.

As opposed to you, Dimbulb, who excels at sucking. Been to any good bath houses lately?

--
  Keith
Reply to

Install a floor drain and just hose the room down. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

Years ago, when my sons were teenagers, I did exactly that... tiled floor, walls, ceiling, with floor drain ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Wasn't he in that movie with Rita Moreno?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That probably depends on how many spares you have handy.

--
These are my opinions, not necessarily my employer\'s.  I hate spam.
Reply to

Perhaps it takes a true dolt ten minutes.

Try using a blacklight wand.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Depends on how many of that value you bought to hedge against your being stupid enough to drop one to begin with.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

You were the star of the film "Total Retard".

Reply to
UltimatePatriot