Riding my bike & ESD............

I was riding my bike along a river side boardwalk that had continuous plastic decking & I noticed when I put my hand near the brake levers I'd get a really decent ESD zap.

I was listening to AM radio, the decking his held to the underlying wooden structure using what looks like stainless screws at ~4" intervals.

As the bike tyre runs over the screw heads it seems to discharge the charge making a nice little 'tuck' noise in my earphones as each screw is passed.

I thought it was kind of neat.

Reply to
Dennis

Just think you could use it to calculate your speed.......

Reply to
Metro

A PIC perhaps? :)

Reply to