If NASA scientists are right, the Thames will be freezing over again.

I post more about electronics than anyone else here. You post almost nothing on topic.

--

John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

pic

t to

tion

it

ues

There's no element of role modelling involved. I know stuff in areas that you don't - you make an ass of yourself from time to time, and I point this out to the less sophisticated public who might not be immediately aware of this, and could end up with egg on their face if they took you seriously.

A role model exhibits behaviour that the target audience ought to emulate. I wouldn't recommend anybody to spend the time I've spent acquiring a broad (if patchy) general education. I do it for fun and it probably counts as a self-indulgence.

Telling people that they have screwed up isn't a great career booster either. You are getting into whistle-blower territory, which isn't a good place to be.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

You've posted more here than anybody else - 28298 posts so far. Quite a bit of it has been about electronics, so you may have posted more electronics than anybody else. Jim Thompson is third, with 17611, so with only 62% of the posts to start with, to end up ahead he'd have had to post a much higher proportion of electronics than you do, which isn't my impression.

By the same token you've almost certainly also posted more off-topic rubbish than anybody else.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Beyond PKB. You, most of all, piss away time arguing and name calling.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk