Model FOSH project(s)

Hi,

I'm looking for pointers to existing FOSH projects as models for what TO do and what NOT to do to foster their use. And, potentially, specific reasons for their *actual* "success" or "failure".

[Please note, I'm looking for real examples, not "opinions"]

Thx,

--don

Reply to
Don Y

Friends of Sound Horses?

John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

My High School radio shop teacher (1968) made the class dress the wiring in our handbuilt AM receivers in nice tightly laced bundles at neat right angles, then operate the radio. Then we had to undo all that work and lay the wire in any which way and operate it again, then he asked us to explain the difference in operation.

That FOSH enough for you?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752