Glass Cockpits

Big photo:

omg..it's a video game :) Joysticks, keyboards, paddles.. Gee maybe it's : W forward A left D right X down (Gamers will get that joke.)

huh..no mouse.. I guess that'll fly around too much in a spin and choke the pilot.. :P

I can't find the CD player..???

wtf...no cup holders.. :(

I wonder if a window pops up 'Your upgrades are now ready for download' That would be scary to see during a flight.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

It tis' a thing of beauty! It reminds me of when a friend popped in one day from his first cross country trip from California to Chicago and asked if I would like to go for a flight in a piper cub. I sat in the right seat and asked him what each of the (6!) gauges were for. He was only VFR rated and claimed ignorance for all but one, the hobbs hour meter. I got to take the wheel and he let me test the stall alarm, much to the discomfort of a GF I had brought along.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

photo:

look like it does have cup holders ;)

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

photo:

Yup..I think I see it... Between lower left of joystick and upper left of seat.

That huge DANGER label looks interesting :) I wonder what that's for..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

photo:

Isn't that the doomsday switch from "ALIENS"?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

Piper cub? Right Seat? Three place?

Reply to
krw

photo:

It releases the trunk monkey.

Hanlon\'s Razor:
        Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
        stupidity.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.