MEMBRANE KEYBOARDS MANUFACTURER

FLEXOTAST d.o.o. , is a company specialized in development and production of the membrane keyboards, foil overlays and laser cutting. Our primary activity is the development and production of custom-made products in small and medium-sized series.

Development with a focus and 18 years of experiences have perfected our technological conditions and launched our products to the highest quality level.

New optical registration lasers offer superior high tolerance cutting. Laser cutting capabilities include plastic, paper and acrylic. State-of-the-art lasers along with special attention to detail ensure that the close tolerances built into your design are thoroughly maintained in its fabrication.

Flexotast d.o.o. Z=2EKunc 18, 42000 Vara=9Edin snipped-for-privacy@vz.t-com.hr

+358(0)42260765
Reply to
sroby