game problem

good day!! i have installed grand prix 4 in my computer. I tried to play it. the starting screens are ok. when i click quick race,or any option regarding the main event of the game, a loading status bar displayed and it went blank for a few seconds then went back to the windows desktop.instead of continuing, it closes and goes back to windows. it always happens that way. installing directx 9.0 did't help. i am running windows xp os. i am using S3 Pro savage DDR video. can any tweaks be made or my video doesnt support this game? any help would be gladly apprciated. thank you.

ian

Reply to
cheian07

Since your question isn't about electronics, don't expect a flurry of answers in this group. More appropriate groups are:

or

JeffM

comp.os.ms-windows.misc

Aint S3 cards like 300 years old now ?